By purchasing this product, you have acquired specific warranty rights regulated as follows:
This warranty is valid for 2 years from the date the product was purchased from an authorized dealer located within the United States or Canada, against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with the user manuals and technical specifications. Proof of purchase must be rendered to validate warranty coverage (receipt or purchase invoice).
Versuni USA Corporation, with address at 1600 Summer Street, Stamford, CT, 06905, United States of America and Versuni Canada Inc, with address at 40 University Avenue, Suite 904, Toronto, M5J1T1, Canada, will remedy any defects detected in the product at no additional charge within a reasonable amount of time after being notified of defects.
Versuni warrants that this newly manufactured product was free from defects at time of purchase. A defect constitutes any fault that significantly impairs or limits value or working efficiency of the product.
These warranty restrictions do not restrict your statutory rights under national Consumer Law. This warranty is provided in addition to your existing consumer law rights.
Important: Warranty coverage is invalidated/denied for any product:
- Rendered defective due to misuse, negligence or carelessness either in its use or storage (e.g. failure to follow instructions for using the product or including the use of unauthorized accessories, consumables, replacement parts);
- Rendered defective due to improper installation, maintenance (e.g. parts blocked by scale) or repairs performed by unauthorized persons, or which has been damaged during transport;
- With defects not attributed to faulty workmanship, but to wear and tear occurring during normal use of the product;
- That performs inefficiently due to use of spare parts and accessories other than those manufactured by Versuni;
- That has been damaged by lightning discharges, humidity, fire, incompatible voltages, or any other cause not objectively ascribable to manufacturer;
- Rendered defective due to improper or poor maintenance as mentioned in the user manual.
Note: Please be aware that no warranty claims will be accepted due to improper use and/or operation outside usage parameters stated in user manual, which explicitly exclude professional use. Professional use is defined as use at a frequency that exceeds normal, average domestic use for which the product was designed.
Your responsibility for maintenance: You must maintain your Versuni product according to the user manual.
Goods purchased as faulty stock, consumables, parts subject to wear and glass are excluded from warranty. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (e.g chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration, fading). Additional warranty restrictions, if any, can be found in the user manual of the product.
Manufacturer will not be liable for any direct or indirect injury or damage to persons, pets or property as a result of failure to observe instructions provided in user manual, especially those concerning installation, use and maintenance of the product.
If warranty service is required, or you need more information, please contact Versuni Consumer Care for the United States and Canada at +1-833-737-1212.
When applicable, we shall bear all costs of servicing the product, including costs of labor and materials. You must transport the product to nearest authorized service center at your own risk and expense. Versuni is not responsible for any loss or damage during incoming shipping.
Service performed on the product under warranty will not result in an extension or renewal of warranty period. Any replaced parts will automatically become property of Versuni.